Fumahvulah, Tiger zoo diving... Need help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KuloMan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dear everyone,

I wish to visit Tiger zoo at Fumahvulah, in a budget price.
I herd that 4 day 3 night include 5 dive price around 300+++ USD

Could any one recommend me a few budget Dive shop for me pls...

We plan to fly to GAN airport and take ferry to Fumahvulah...

Most of the famous dive shop cost around 60+ USD per dive

So if anyone know a Local cheap one pls share ^^
Have a nice day!

https://www.fuvahmulahdive.com/ and Farikede Divers \

They are the ones I know of on the island. You can fly from Male direct to the island twice a day or take a 45 minutes fast ferry from Gan island at very reasonable price. The port from the airport is less than 5 minutes drive away.

At the island, Fuvahmula dive shop is very near the ferry when you arrive from Gan island and I dove with Tantiana and .

Generally the accommodation is simple. Opt for the full board as there isn't much activity on the island at night. Depending on the season you visit, they usually have no night dives due to the presence of these sharks.

Fuvahmulahdive well organised under Tatiana - as I dove there years ago. They usually have BBQ on one of the evenings. From my experience, it is best to travel via the speed boat service from GAN airport. Maldivian Air cancelled my flight and cause me to loose one day of diving.

Base on your budget, it looks like Farikedivers may fit closer to your budget. Personally I doubt you can find anything cheaper.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom