Fun Meetup Dive On Tenneco Towers With Sea Experience II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pics and video. I bet half those divers where like W T F?!?! Seeing some dude free diving, scooter past them at 100'.

Greg, I think they were all envious, wishing they could be doing that too!

Yikes, well I do the same thing, I keep a spare mask with my gear. Still, you looked cool as hell like you were having the time of your life!

Thanks, actually the mask isn't that high volume. It almost looks like a vintage USD tri-paned mask. There is a lot of wide angle distortion from the GoPro camera making it seem larger than it actually is. It was fun but the lower viz. made hooking up with the part of the platform I was going after tricky. Would love to do it again in 100 ft. viz. in bluewater. That would be a blast and the video pretty incredible I would think.

I am definitely interested in taking a freediving class (totally out of the budget this year) and a plus is that the local freediving school uses Sea Experience for their dives! :thumb:

t1.sized.jpg

Just put together another video looping down, beneath and up the other side of the platform. The video compares footage from a standard GoPro camera housing to an eyeofmine.com corrected housing. The later provides clearer results.

Video and more stills at:
Free Dive Bottom Traverse Tenneco Tower & Camera Comparison - FKA Kiteboarding Forums

t3a.sized.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom