Funny Scuba Related Commercial!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

U-tube doesn't like me...
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.
I know that I updated my Flash Player, don't think I have Javascript turned off.

edit: My Javascript is on, and it works on other sites.

Funny... but I'm glad there was no speargun in my cage at Guadalupe!

Soooo glad I switched to Apple :)

I dunno, compared everything between my two computers - still haven't found my problem. But I did play it on the other one...

Serves him right for trying to shoot the poor shark.

Some folks say FireFox is better than the MS stuff, and that lil' browser even includes a plugin that lets folks save YouTube vids, which IE won't do. (Not easily, anyways). But what do I know?

CaptSaaz:
Tho a funny commerical... what insurance co is gonna save your butt as you sink to the bottom?

That's exactly what I was thinking. What good is the insurance if you are dead.

I agree with you Don, he is getting what he deserves for trying to shoot the shark :wink:

Dive 'N' Dolphin:
That's exactly what I was thinking. What good is the insurance if you are dead.

I agree with you Don, he is getting what he deserves for trying to shoot the shark :wink:
Well, he'd be rich & dead. Is that better than poor & dead?

I gotta get this computer to play Utube..! :light:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom