Fusion too tight in the Crotch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad I started this thread. I had no clue how many people had this issue. I am sure there are even more that haven't posted.
Okay, I'll bite. When you first posted this I checked my Fusion. Sure enough.....
Thanks for pointing it out.

TC:
The duct tape has been working for me as well, just not as pretty. :D

Pretty is important :wink:

Glad I started this thread. I had no clue how many people had this issue. I am sure there are even more that haven't posted.

I saw quite a few this weekend. I'm happy to report that the plastic weight keepers work great.

Henrik

I saw quite a few this weekend. I'm happy to report that the plastic weight keepers work great.

Henrik

Can someone post a picture of these plastic weight keepers? I'm having a hard time figuring out what you're all talking about.

saekodive_aw03_weightkeeper.jpg

TC:

With that particular kind of keepers, I'd make sure to cut off the little plastic spikes on the front and back. couldn't be good for the inner bladder.

Henrik

I have a new fusion and compared it to my friend's which was purchased last year. The loop inside of mine is definately wider, so my suspender does not hang up in the loop. My friend's was caught a couple of weeks ago. We had to take the velcro tabs apart to get it back through the loop.

Carrie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom