Future Dive Destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaLabFlorida

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,
I realize that most of you have many dives under your weight belts. We are in the process of putting together a million gallon 20ft deep tank in which we will cultivate live coral for many uses including reef repair. Scuba diving in the tank will be encouraged as will scuba training. The tank will have a large 80ft diameter 15ft high coral reef stocked with fish and coral to simulate the RedSea. Similar to Epcot's DiveQuest but with live cultivated coral and beautiful fish. To be located in east central Florida. My question is would any of you enjoy the diving/educational experiance of diving in such a facility at a low reasonable fee of $65 ? Helmet diving will also be available for non-certified people in hopes that they will get the dive bug and become divers. Please take a look at our company overview video and complete a Dive survey if you are willing.

SeaLabFlorida.com

Sign me up too. Sounds like a great project.

Our goal is to build a large task force group of divers that will participate in reef restoration with us. We will provide full training of our system at our facility. Anyone trained in restoration by us will be notified of projects and invited to join. So please visit our site SeaLabFlorida and fill out a survey or just send us an email letting us know your interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom