FUVAHMULAH: THE LAST FRONTIER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A small and isolated atoll island located on the equator in the Deep South of the Maldives, Fuvahmulah is gaining a reputation as The place to be in Asia for encounters with oceanic megafauna. Heritage by UNESCO, the most notable is you can find the high recorded numbers of tiger sharks in the world but also hammerheads, threshers, oceanic whitetips, silvertips, whale sharks, oceanic mantas, sunfish, sailfish and whales.
The local divers had to register more than 200 tiger sharks around the island and they can spotted all year around. Diving in Fuvahmulah Diving is like a pilgrimage. Every diver should do it once in their life.
Check my new diving program for October and November 2023 by following the link below to my website

Don't hesitate for different dates and a number of days we dive in Fuvahmulah, all year round!
Cao Pradas

Aquacore Divers Community Director

Attachments

• fuvamulah.png
    fuvamulah.png
    569 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Dan
My husband and I spent part of our 25th wedding anniversary trip there last year after a liveaboard. It was seriously cool to dive with tiger sharks and a couple of hammerheads 25 years exactly since our wedding day. We loved those days on Fuvamulah, beautiful island and seeing the tigers so close was a once in a lifetime experience. Highly highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom