F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

15 foot VIS and 54 degrees at the BFW yesterday I was shocked being the day after the storm.
Dang, I didn't go because I despaired of visibility right after storm.
Anyway, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings look good, low wave action, wind from north.

Dang, I didn't go because I despaired of visibility right after storm.
Anyway, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings look good, low wave action, wind from north.

How about Tuesday evening

How about Tuesday evening
At the moment, we are a one car family, in which I am the only "Morning Glory" and everyone else are "Four O'clock's" so I can get to the dive sites and back home by noon before anyone wakes up. until I get another car, my night dives are on hold.
As I am sitting here, I am checking carrying capacities of small SUVs, such as the Mazda CX-5 which has good cargo room for a small, easy to park SUV.
Was considering a truck, but they are not built for 5'2" short legged females. I need a step ladder to get in and out, which is somewhat lacking in dignity.

At the moment, we are a one car family, in which I am the only "Morning Glory" and everyone else are "Four O'clock's" so I can get to the dive sites and back home by noon before anyone wakes up. until I get another car, my night dives are on hold.

Ahh, my schedule is evenings and nights except weekends, for some reason though my non mini me weekends are booked through sea rovers.

As I am sitting here, I am checking carrying capacities of small SUVs, such as the Mazda CX-5 which has good cargo room for a small, easy to park SUV.
Was considering a truck, but they are not built for 5'2" short legged females. I need a step ladder to get in and out, which is somewhat lacking in dignity.
Nerf bars are your friend.

15 foot VIS and 54 degrees at the BFW yesterday I was shocked being the day after the storm.

BFW?

Tells me nothing is in the USA?

It's off the coast of Gloucester. A boat dive from Saturday charter on cape ann diver II

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom