F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wind hasn't stopped blowing for 4 days! Comes from the SW days NNW other days. The littorals must be like a washing machine. :(

So if the weather goes sideways, feel free to blame me. I put the plow away and took the cover off my CC. (Big boat still has its cover)
Got sick of having to get under the cover to steal the power cord out of the CC to sand the big boat.

So if the weather goes sideways, feel free to blame me. I put the plow away and took the cover off my CC. (Big boat still has its cover)
Got sick of having to get under the cover to steal the power cord out of the CC to sand the big boat.

I'm blaming my regular dive buddy, every time she has a day off we get blown out.

I canceled yesterday because of winds again. The snow was a nice touch also

Well huh...it's staying light longer and......:shakehead:

The weather on Friday was great. One of my regular dive buddies went to try and dive.

Sent me a video of really rough seas and could tell from the parking lot that VIS would be zero.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom