FYI Instructors at CSSP new rule for entry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
CSSP has changed it's policy on letting instructors free. They will only allow and instructor in free if they are teaching a class. Just be aware if you are going out there and you are an instructor, now you have to pay unless you are teaching.

Good to know. Thanks.
Tom

Really? Dang...I thought that's the way it always was....I've been out there before just to dive and paid my $20...I thought "free" was only when you had classes coming out. That's the only time I get in free....guess I was just tossing my money away on those personal trips....

So what if you want to teach yourself a few things?

For any instructors wishing to enter CSSP for free, I am available as a "professional" student for a fee :D

For any instructors wishing to enter CSSP for free, I am available as a "professional" student for a fee :D

Would that "fee" be $20 by chance?

Leave it to you guys to invent the "2 for 1" scuba special at CSSP. Now that's a buddy system....:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom