FYI regarding time change...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For those of you who are not aware, The US is the only country that changed time this weekend.

So, for the next month...Cozumel will be 2 hours behind Eastern time, 1 hour behind central time, SAME as Mountain time and 1 hour ahead of Pacific time.

Cozumel (Mexico) and the other countries that observe daylight savings will be "Springing forward" on April 4th/5th.

For those of you who are not aware, The US is the only country that changed time this weekend.

WOW...I never knew the US was part of Canada??:wink:

Last edited:
WOW...I never knew the US was part of Canada??:wink:

I didn't know that Canada changed their clocks this weekend with the US...I stand corrected. However...proper daylight savings time for most of the rest of the world that observes it doesn't start until next month :)

That's cool. Now I will get to Cozumel only minutes after I leave. Should give plenty of time to get in a check out shore dive on the day we arrive..

I didn't know that Canada changed their clocks this weekend with the US...I stand corrected. However...proper daylight savings time for most of the rest of the world that observes it doesn't start until next month :)

Not that it is really important in the grand scheme of things, but so does the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Turks and Caicos, and even Cuba (but Cuba falls back a week earlier in October).

Ya try to do something nice like remind people about the time change and you get all of these corrections. Well I was going to correct you about Canada but was beat to it......But I do wish to say THANKS for making the effort anyways. If we had just left it all darn well enough alone we would have understood it all better.....thanks Bush :shakehead:

So, for the next month...Cozumel will be 2 hours behind Eastern time, 1 hour behind central time, SAME as Mountain time and 1 hour ahead of Pacific time.

Cozumel (Mexico) and the other countries that observe daylight savings will be "Springing forward" on April 4th/5th.

Not that it is really important in the grand scheme of things, but so does the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Turks and Caicos, and even Cuba (but Cuba falls back a week earlier in October).

Ok...but mainly my point was that Cozumel and most of the world as I said did not turn their clocks ahead...and won't until the "normal" time change.

As Steve said, this cluster with the time change was another "brilliant" BUSH idea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom