Closed G250 Graphite

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. About to build this, couldn't help my self, I don't have an addiction I can quit anytime I want but just one more...

It will be fully serviced and updated. S/wing poppet, new spring, new orifice, new flow vane C clip and all new O rings.

Just pulled it apart and cleaned it, almost zero corrosion, face plate has scratches but not too bad, 6/10 (?) some micro mesh and elbow grease will pretty it up but I don't have the time right now.

$210 AUD ($135 approx USD). Shipping $40 AUD ($25 USD approx). I will only ship to the US as any other method of shipping is currently problematic.

Total $250 AUD PayPal Gift Family and Friends.

I'll post up photos this evening after I've built it.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_3188.jpeg

Creature of habit set in his ways Perth must have been terrifying I was terrified for you my heart is thumping now

I bought a car from Busselton just before you arrived, it's what I carry my G250s in

There's an ocean over there

003.JPG

and a lake back there, same parking spot different angle

016.JPG

It's what I was going to drive those couple of Faber tanks over to you in

I spin around so much trying to figure which view to look at I drill a hole

Noicea!!!

Back
Top Bottom