Closed G250 Graphite

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great looking G250. You said 99.9999% don't fit, is there a possibility the face plate may come undo during a dive?

Great looking G250. You said 99.9999% don't fit, is there a possibility the face plate may come undo during a dive?

I meant as a rule a G250V face plate on a G250 will not centre, it'll fit but script is off centre. On my Graphite it's on reasonably tight, no way it could undo. I did use a G250V friction ring which is slightly thicker than a Graphite one.

I meant as a rule a G250V face plate on a G250 will not centre, it'll fit but script is off centre. On my Graphite it's on reasonably tight, no way it could undo. I did use a G250V friction ring which is slightly thicker than a Graphite one.
ohh you gave the secret away! "use a G250V friction ring which is slightly thicker than a Graphite one"

ohh you gave the secret away! "use a G250V friction ring which is slightly thicker than a Graphite one"

I wish that was the magic but unfortunately it is not. I've tried this more than 30 times easily and this is the first time I've had one line up. I know of one other in existence that lined up and it wasn't a Graphite.

I almost never even bothered trying but as I had one here and was bored for sh.ts and giggles I tried it🥳

Back
Top Bottom