Closed G250 x2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For those that know me I was almost too embarrassed to post this, oh the irony, but...

I'm looking for 2 very cheap matching G250 second stages. Another shock, I don't care about cosmetics. Non functioning, not updated is also fine with me as long as it/they are in a serviceable condition.

These are for me, not for anyone else or to be on sold by me.

My G250Vs are just too pretty to take on my fantasy tropical diving vacation, I know, I know, but diving them locally they will not be harmed.

Anyway, you all know I'm not rich, but if anyone has any cheap ones to spare I'd be grateful.

Due to associated shipping costs, my fantasy is two from the same person.

My latest distraction.

Thank you.
Simon

I don't care if they come sans spring, poppet, orifice or balance chamber either as I will update them myself.

The only thing I do care about is that the purge buttons will center, my OCD won't handle moving purge buttons. And of course case not cracked.

Thank you.

As my fantasy continues a red and a blue "S" badged with a red diaphragm would excite me, the other, black or blue is ok as I have a blue diaphragm. In fact I don't care if one has no main diaphragm at all if it makes them any cheaper but will need the friction ring.

I'll stop now, you get the idea.

So as not to waste anyone's time in my brain I'm shooting at around $40 max each. Sorry.

Finished now.

Irony:

47B06844-0B7C-46AE-A355-EBF445284BF5.jpeg
346B7E3D-A9BB-4558-ABA7-FE6C815BA276.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom