Galapagos - October 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm comfortable with being hated.

:mooner:

Did I mention that I'm going back to the Sardine Run next year? IMHO it's a shade - just a shade - better than Galapagos.

As you can see, that's saying something

ahhh... I don't hate you after all :wink: I'm also thinking about doing the Sardine Run next year :coffee: I've been thinking about it for about a year now and you say it's "better" than Galapagos. That makes me think I'm going to do the next one :coffee: Depends on how much money I have left after doing 3 weeks in the Philppines in April :eyebrow:.... maybe I'll have to cut it too 2 weeks. My buddy is trying to get me to do my IDC next year. Have to figure out how to swing that and two dive trips.... decisions, decisions :shakehead:

Larry, that's for all the great photos! Although all the land stuff, Whale Sharks and Hammerheads were amazing, I think the Spotted Eagle Ray's mouth was the most amazing.. I'd never seen it!

Thanks for sharing!

Sean

ah to think I had to cancel out of that exact trip Larry was one... bugger...

nice shots Larry, but a shot of a sea iguana with its claws in Pete's scalp biting out his remaining hair would have been more enjoyable... :mooner:

surely you missed your 5D especially underwater; marvelous work though, enjoyed it so much. Thanks

Maged, just noticed your location - is that still accurate? I'm over in Tripoli. In this area, that's practically neighbours!

And yes, the 5D would have been better, but I still can't say enough about the G9 - it packs a hell of a punch for a PnS.

Put it this way, I planned to take the 5D, had to spend 2.5K on the G9 and accessories and luckily a friend offered to buy it off me at cost, so I wouldn't lose money I couldn't afford.

After using it, I'm going to keep it and sell the accessories.

You better pop in for a beer this time round !!!!

Then sometimes, there are even more...
093.jpg

wow! there's so many of them!

did you get to bring one home with you?

:D

You know that I now have matching hammerheads on my shoulders, do you?

You have, after all seen me nearly nekkid.

(and enjoyed it, of course :))

Awesome pics Larry, just awesome. I better start saving my pennies...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom