Galileo Luna Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azmodan50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Luna and in the dive log, I can only see how much air I have used. I looked at a friends Sol and it shows the start and end pressure as well as the total used.

Is there a way to get this information to show up in the Luna? Is it part of one of the upgrades?

I have a Sol and I am not aware of any way you can get the wrist unit to display start and end pressures. (I assume you mean after the dive. This data is of course displayed while you are diving.) The data is recorded, however, and when you download to the SmartTrac software you can get that data from SmartTrac.

The Galileo SOL shows the beginning and end pressures of a given tank, only when multiple tanks are actively used on a dive. When one tank is used with the SOL, the information is identical to the Luna.

Hi, azmodan50, i have the Galileo Luna w/transmitter and it does show the difference between the pressure of the air at the start of the dive and the end of it. It appears in the last page of the log as a Delta (something) value. There you can know your air consumption data.

Hope it works for you...

Hi, azmodan50, i have the Galileo Luna w/transmitter and it does show the difference between the pressure of the air at the start of the dive and the end of it. It appears in the last page of the log as a Delta (something) value. There you can know your air consumption data.

Hope it works for you...

Yes, I have that information. I was looking for the Start and End pressure of the tank. Sometimes I do multiple dives in a day and forget to right that info down.

But someone above explained it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom