Galileo Sol Change Owner, Emergency Info And Delete Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Connect Galileo through IrDA with SmartTRAK. In Options choose Dive Computer Settings and let program read computer. Then choose last tab that writes Personalization. There is Owner Information and Emergency Information. Write whatever you want and in the end at the top of this window there is two icons of a PC with arrows. Choose the RIGHT so the infos will be transferred to Galileo. That’s it.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you manosaa2! I spent hours trying to change the owner information to no avail. You're absolutely correct: Options/Dive Computer Settings/Personalization. I wasn't seeing the row of tabs which is about a fouth of the way down (directly below the brightly colored battery indication), Personalization is all the way on the right.
The SmartTrak user guide was useless for this and I kept seeing posts telling me to click on the Sol face icon ... ? But you nailed it! Thanks again

have a galileo sol w 2 new batteries and transmitter anyone still use these things?.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom