g'day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boxcar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI all,

Logging in from Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia.

I found the board last week and have been enjoying the comments, practical advice and occasional rants :lurk_2: ...good stuff. By day, I'm an academic in the area of online learning , so I love the DFs and the ability to network this way

Been away from diving for the last 2 yeard due to 'circumstances', :banghead: but really looking forward to getting wet again next month...got the gear serviced and and have been whetting my appitite with the great stories from all of your dive trips and the photos...

Look forward to interacting...
Cheers

Welcome to the board, you've got some very nice diving not too far away from you....well not too far when you consider how big Australia is :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Glad you've found us and that you're enjoying the board!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board Boxcar, glad you found us and you have had the chance to 'lurk' and check out all the varied informative forums here.

Check out the 'Australia and the Pacific Islands' forumfor some local content. We have quite a few members from your area already.

safe diving and hope to see your posts in the near future. welcome back to our great sport.

safe diving,

maria

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. 2years, eh? Got a refresher course lined up?

It's gonna' be a little quite around here for a few more days, as our Florida friends :369: get their electricty going again, and many other members wind-up the holiday weekend. I'm In Ontario to dive the St.L myself, but I brough my laptop with me.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving instructions. You might want to stick "Australia" in there, too. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

:thumb: Hi, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a great place for people that love scuba diving. Cheers! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom