General Vortex Incident Discussion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. Argh. I was hoping this would slowly fade away.

I've never really understood why people post in a thread that they want it to go away. No one is forced to read or participate.

Anyone wishing to avoid a particular discussion can click on Thread Tools on the red toolbar at the top. Scroll down the menu and select

ignore.gif
Ignore this thread

Problem solved! :)

Sorry John. I would like to see a resolution.....I kinda hope that he really isn't in the cave....

Go to the beach, then go back a week later and tell me if you can really tell the ripples in the sand are different :) We know they're different, but how obvious is it, barring a hurricane?

Vortex looks different everytime I'm in there, the sand rolls naturally. If he's under sand, he'll 'turn up' eventually.

I don't know Mat. Last time I was there before this was with you, looked like a good 4ft of sand was missing this time LOL.

I don't know Mat. Last time I was there before this was with you, looked like a good 4ft of sand was missing this time LOL.

Last time was there, we turned before it got deep. There's several places sand can slide, and some of them are in 150' of water. I'm not saying he's there, I'm just saying if he is... I doubt seriously he's in the way-way back.

Not to worry young glasshopper......when you can snatch the carbonate pebble from my hand......then you will understand.

There is no pebble. :)

Maybe they could send a specially trained dolphin down there with a camera? Or a sea otter from sea world? Sorry, sounded as good or better than the camerera on the stick, anyway.
Hey, can I have the pink split fins if you ever decide to give them up? They would match my Papillon's little pink life jacket so well! And since we're working on pool skills together, well, a girl's gotta be coordinated, ya know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom