Closed: *SOLD* Genesis 1st and Aqua Lung 2nd stage - $100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Cohn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
have a conshelf 14 1st and 2nd setup.

In cape canaveral, fl and Orlando this week. Call me or pm me if interested.

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 134
Is the console included? If so, how's the rubber?

You may have just killed the sale, but I would have done the same. Good luck, the second stage is still worth money, I love them, hope you sell it, looks to be in good condition.

Not necessarily, this setup is easily worth $100, with the conshelf it was worth more, but I was looking for a quick sale. Being that didn't happen lol, I made my wife's setup better. Someone will still get a great deal on this one...just not as good as it could have been should they have jumped on it sooner. Who knows for the right price I could switch it back... won't tell her though haha

I don't disagree it's not worth your asking price just perhaps not as desirable. If you switch it back just tell your wife it's "safer" and that the old one was "dangerous", you did it because you care haha. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom