gennie springs dive today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madeline

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
thank you so much for diving with me today Jeandiver, you are a gracious lady. an awsome diver, you just plowed through that cave. your reelwork was a sight to behold. I have my back plate now and all the stuff you put on it, now I need to get out and learn my trim with my new 95 steel tank. and I am off to longer runs. thanks again. see you soon.

Madeline,

I think I might have met you today at Ginnie - were you buying a DR backplate while I was buying a couple of regs? Glad to hear you had a good dive. I thought I saw Jean heading into the shop as I was pulling away... How'd you like the backplate?

Brian

yep, jean is wonderful!

ya, jean rocks!

hey madeline, long time no see :wink:

hi andy, hope to see you soon up there, and brian still putting the stuff together, hope to get up to ginney 23, or 24 am schedualed every weekend till april 9 and that is a liftime away. soooo many nice people I met yesterday, love the dive community

madeline:
thank you so much for diving with me today Jeandiver, you are a gracious lady. an awsome diver, you just plowed through that cave. your reelwork was a sight to behold. I have my back plate now and all the stuff you put on it, now I need to get out and learn my trim with my new 95 steel tank. and I am off to longer runs. thanks again. see you soon.

Awww....
No , the pleasure was all mine , believe me !!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME MORNING !!!!
And yes , once you get the new setup rigged , give me a ring and we will do it again!

Jeano Beano

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom