Georgia Dive Show !!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am looking to be there. I will likely be out of town the week before, but hopefully will be back in town in time to attend.

The Kraken:
Hey, Looney Birds, check this out !!!!

http://www.georgiadiveshow.com/

Looks like a daytime road trip to me . . . .

the K
I'm there...

There are 50% off coupons floating around at most of the local LDS' -- (= $5 savings... but, that's still an extra five for gear...).

As the time draws closer, let's create a plan to meet up somewhere, even if it be in the lobby of the hotel at a specific time so that we can meet and get to know each other.

the K

Hey, guys . . .

I'm going to have to reschedule my trip to the dive show to Sunday the 20th.

I do have 50% discount coupons for those who need them.

the K

I would love to go, but my sister is graduating from LSU Medical school on the 19th, so Heather and I are going down to Louisiana to attend the graduation. We do plan on getting in a dive in orange beach at the wiskey wreck on the way home though, so you guys have fun at the dive show. I guess I'll have to catch it next year.

Hey I am going both days and staying at the hotel. I would love to meet up with some of y'all, would love to do some diving with you guys sometime too!

Happy Diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

OK, The Yellow Angel Fish will be there as the gates open on Sunday morning. I will be wearing a "ScubaBoard.com" shirt.

Now this is going to be really tacky, but I'll also wear my 1st Cav. hat. You can't miss it. It's the old style Union officer's cavalry style hat with the braids and all that crap on it.

the K

ha ha ha I'll be there. Prolly Sat and Sun. MARTA's SMARTA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom