Georgia Dive Show !!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missed this thread, and missed you all, even though we were there from 3:30 to closing on Saturday.

I think I was switched at birth -- somewhere there's a trust fund waiting for me so that I can go to all the wonderful places that were exhibiting. Eventually we'll get to Lembeh or Wakitobi.

And I made my LDS very happy. After trying on a Zeagle Zena at the Zeagle booth, I went straight to my LDS on Monday and ordered one.

We bought an autographed book from Stan Waterman (we missed his talk), but got to talk to him a few minutes afterward. Totally cool! :14:

so I'm assuming they'll have this show next year also. Hopefully on an earlier weekend than during the start of warm-water-season....

so for the folks that went, does it warrant a 4 hour one way (8 hour round trip drive) to visit the show for a couple hours?

mike_s:
so I'm assuming they'll have this show next year also. Hopefully on an earlier weekend than during the start of warm-water-season....

so for the folks that went, does it warrant a 4 hour one way (8 hour round trip drive) to visit the show for a couple hours?

Well I drove all the way from Savannah...about 3.5 hrs one way. I made a weekend of it and stayed at the hotel the show was at! The folks from St. Lucia had a great reception to promote tourism to their island. Meeting Stan Waterman and Pascal Lacocq was worth the trip! I had a great time and lots of laughs! It was great not being in a hurry also! I enjoyed many of the talks and learned alot from many divers and shops! I now have a list of charters for weekend Florida trips. But most of all (here comes the suck up...LOL) The Kraken and Net Doc were what made the weekend most fun! Thanks guys!

Happy Diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom