Get Ready for Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NC Air Hog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Monday, President's Day, is the launch of the new online store. Dive Pros and Military folks from all over the Country have already taken advantage of the Professional Offers we have extended to them. Don't miss out.

Get yourself on the list to receive one of the best offers we have ever come up with. Once the new store is launched, we will send the offer out.

Air Hogs SCUBA

Just wanted to let everyone know that Joshua is giving extraordinary deals to Military folk. I let my father know about his discount and apparently he got an even better deal for the Presidents Day Sale. Needless to say, he is very happy about his purchase! He would be posting however he's an older guy as you may imagine and internet forums are not his thing!

Thanks to Air Hogs SCUBA for hooking him up...I'm excited to get him down in my area for some diving so I can try out his new gear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom