Get the Urge to submerge! SCUBA Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Scuba Radio is the world's 1st Radio Show devoted to Diving and is a great resource for staying in touch with current diving adventures and events around the world and it comes with a great entertainment value. Greg Holt has been a Force Fin user and great supporter for many years. Bob, Susanne and Greg have been on diving trip together and there is always a great story involved.

Be sure to tune in to SCUBA Radio tomorrow 11.14.09 at 1pm Pacific/ 3pm Eastern to hear Bob and Greg Holt talk about this years NOGI Awards, Underwater adventure and of course the next dive trip.

You can also subscribe to the pod cast

Blair, I subscribed to the podcast so I can listen to ScubaRadio which is not only free, I found but I could download previous episodes. Now how cool is that?
THANKS

csicnomore,
I love the pod cast option as well. I always try to catch it live, but some broadcasts are just to entertaining to listen to just once. One that comes to mind is when Greg got Bob to sing about his dive in Fiji.:rofl3: Have a great weekend and tune in today at 1pm Pacific/ 3pm Eastern to hear Bob and Greg on SCUBA Radio!

Always excited to catch a Scuba Radio broadcast! I just got turned on to the new version of their website!
Greg it rocks!
scubaradiogh_scan.jpg

Thanks for the support and great broadcasts!

Back
Top Bottom