Get together in Bonaire June 7-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike_Mayfield

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife and I are going to be in Bonaire June 7-21. If you are going to be there during that time, let's get together. These trips are always more fun when we get together and share with other divers.

We are both advanced divers in our 50s. We love to dive, talk diving while we're eating, and dream about diving. That seems to cover the Bonaire life perfectly. :wink:

Hey Mike, my buddies and I are going to be there June 9th-23rd for our first trip to the island. All three of us are greenhorns. I have some lake dives but thats about it. We would love to hear some stories from experienced divers! I'll be there the entire two weeks, but my two friends will be there for only a week at a time...so there'll only be two of us diving at any one time (incase you let us tag along on a dive or two).

Mike,

My plans are now finalized and I'll be there at the Den Laman starting June 14th (early arrival... of course). The Den Laman has told me not to expect to get into my room before 2 or 3pm...... So, as soon as I can find a place to stash my gear (after the 9:30 BDA orientation) look for me at the end of the pier!
Pat

Pat,

Come on by GRI for Breakfast...Gibi's cooking and you can "stash" your gear until you can get into your room! Breakfast starts at 7am!

Liz

GREAT idea, Liz..... thanks! Now.... I'll write this down now and put it with my travel notes because last time when I got off the plane at 5:00am I was NOT thinking real clearly!

Note made. Pat

My wife and I and another couple will be staying at Sand Dollar June 8-15. We've got a 7 month old infant with us so our schedule may be a little unpredictable and we're relative newbies (so you may not want to dive with us). But we absolutely loved Bonaire last year so that is why we're coming back for more!

Jeff.

We are also staying at the Sand Dollar June 7-21 and would love to dive with you. Don't worry about being newbies. It's all just diving and everyone was a newbie sometime.

Don't miss the SB meet and greet at 6:00 Monday the 9th at the Golden Reef Inn. We have a bunch of us signed up already and it ought to be a lot of fun.

We are also staying at the Sand Dollar June 7-21 and would love to dive with you. Don't worry about being newbies. It's all just diving and everyone was a newbie sometime.

Thanks Mike! We are flying in to Bonaire from Newark and will be staying in unit C-10 I am not sure about going to the SB Meet and Greet at GRI - I have asked my friends to see if they're interested and am waiting for their response. The other issue is that we normally try to get our baby to bed by around 7 pm; perhaps we can extend her bedtime to 8 pm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom