Getting Married Underwater on KISS R/B Need a Pastor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt McNamee

Contributor
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are going to get married on April 24th underwater on KISS rebreathers and we are looking for a SCUBA qualified Pastor that can marry us.
It will take place at Alki Cove ll Sunday April 24th. The Wedding is open to all, but we need a Pastor, anyone know someone?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Curt
flyingcash@hotmail.com

Curt McNamee:
My girlfriend and I are going to get married on April 24th underwater on KISS rebreathers and we are looking for a SCUBA qualified Pastor that can marry us.
It will take place at Alki Cove ll Sunday April 24th. The Wedding is open to all, but we need a Pastor, anyone know someone?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Curt
flyingcash@hotmail.com

You might try contacting QOFTHER on northwestdiver.com (do a search on the 'nym, I think I have it right or am at least close)

Her marriage was a scuba affair but I don't remember all the particulars.

Jeff

Curt McNamee:

Let me know.

Thanks,

Curt
flyingcash@hotmail.com[/Quote

Curt McNamee:

Let me know.

Thanks,

Curt
flyingcash@hotmail.com

Congratulations :wink: Will Ron be there?

Hope it is a very memorable event for thw two of you. I videotaped an underwater wedding here on Catalina last July 4th and it was quite an experience! Hope you have a videographer to record it (I'm not volunteering).

Dr. Bill

Congratulations. I have one question though. Brace yourself because it's a doozie.

Does the groom still get to KISS the bride? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom