Getting my cave diving video dialed in!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard FDC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Where else but Florida, the World Center of Diving
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I added a Hugyfot housing for my GoPro to give better battery time and lens optics. Then came an Underwater Light Dude 3500 lumen video light. With a little practice and a good diver on the team we grabbed this video :)

Thanks, it was fun :) The White Room is in "the front" of Ginnie and doesn't get visited much. I shot video during the entire dive and the hardest part of editing a video is choosing what to leave out. There's some pretty cave in there.

Nice video, great tune! I have a lot of dives, but I must admit. Caves give my the hibbie gibbies :shocked:

Nice video, great tune! I have a lot of dives, but I must admit. Caves give my the hibbie gibbies :shocked:

Thank you! It's funny. There was a time when I said I was not interested in the caves but with experience and training my comfort level increased. The beauty and wonder of what you experience draws you in and it can become a passion. Now I love the dives. Visit us in North Florida and see our springs but be careful. You may be hooked! We made it on TV last year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom