getting old sucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My arms get shorter every year! The number one priority when I chose which computer to buy was the size of the numbers. Getting old is a bad, but the alternative is not very attractive either.

I don't know if a moderator will swoop in and delete this, but..... wait until you get that first grey :censored:!!!!!

I bought myself a new carry-on last month, a nifty Briggs and Riley. "Guaranteed for life", the salesman said. I was not especially impressed.

justleesa:
Any other around 40's noticing a big and fast change in their eye sight?

I'm about to turn 40 and the whole idea SUCK ENOURMOUSLY!!!

Just thought I'd mention that.

R..

40??? I have fillings that are 40!

justleesa:
It's funny w/o the camera I can find everything, point it out - but as soon as I pull up the camera it's "the guessing game"....grrrrrr...

Just called, appointment next Thrusday...

Lisa, you'll have to do what I did...buy the Oly SP-350 with the 2.5 inch LCD screen...lol! I can actually SEE what I am taking a picture of now (sort of). I do have problems with the buttons (especially since the camera is new). When Roger found that baby frogfish I was looking for the macro button and it wasn't where it is on the camera without the housing. Soooooo....ALL my pictures of that cute little bugger came out blurry:( With my old camera the LCD was the small size and I would just extend my arms out as far as I could...try to find something that looked close to what I was trying to shoot and then hope for the best...

Besides the fact that you used to be able to read with your contacts in and now need reading glasses to wear OVER your contacts, when you hit 50, you start needing things done to fix all the injuries that don't fix themselves anymore,like:
Rotator cuff surgery
Knee surgery

And for the ultimate insult: a colonoscopy.

Diver0001:
I'm about to turn 40 and the whole idea SUCK ENOURMOUSLY!!!

====================================
I remember when 40 seemed old ...I think

'Slogger

" I have fillings...."

You still have teeth?

Back
Top Bottom