Giant Stride Weds evening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

............... :-(

Turn that frown upside down and come join us.. :wink:

I'll come out for Weds for that. What about you, James? You mentioned this yesterday I think.

Also, if there's interest (and nice weather), I would even come early to WP public (4:30?) and get in a first dive and do #2 from the boat. If I'm gonna drive from central austin out to the lake, I like to get 2 dives if I can!

-blomdiver

I'll be available early.. I'm coming from College Station so getting in more than a single dive is always a plus.

Especially the part where we climb back on board.
I suppose if I got a large enough lift bag I could inflate with helium and pull a balloon boy for a few feet..

Actually, that would require approx 5,440 cu/ft. of helium or more depending on temperature.. Guess I'll save that for future deep diving.

Any interest and availability for a double dip on Wed Evening? Robert & fellow divers?

Especially the part where we climb back on board.
I suppose if I got a large enough lift bag I could inflate with helium and pull a balloon boy for a few feet..

Actually, that would require approx 5,440 cu/ft. of helium or more depending on temperature.. Guess I'll save that for future deep diving.

Yea...I'm having second thoughts about that. Robert is threating to just tie us off to the back of the boat. I think it's a PADI thing :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom