Gift packages for sale, cert + more.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KnCDIVE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My company had a holiday auction and one of my coworkers bought these 4 packages believing that they were gift cards.

The packages include the following.

Open Water Diver Certification(does not include boat fees)
Nitrox Course
Nitrox Fill Card
Air Fill Card
Evo Nevis Mask
Evo Dry Snorkel
Evo Mesh Bag
Mask Scrub & Defog

Total Value of $1,000.00

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

He is already certified and does not have a use for them. He is looking to sell FOUR of these packages, if you know anyone that is looking to get certified or even a family of 4 that wants to get a jumpstart this would be the best way to do it. Entertaining reasonable offers not to go below 300 dollars per package. The date of issue was Dec 20th, 2013 and the course gift certificates will expire 6 months from that date, thus they must be redeemed before may 20, 2014. The courses can be scheduled for after may 20th.

The course certificates are redeemable at any of the diver's direct stores that offer courses, which are west palm, orlando, miami and Dania Beach. It is an SSI Open water as well as SSI Nitrox. Typical course run time is over a 2 week period.

Packages will not be broken up individually. Serious Inquiries only. You may contact me by email at kappler.andrew @ Gmail dot com with any questions. Location is in Fort Lauderdale.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom