Gilboa Aug 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, Ber and you know I would not have enough air to make it through the deal. And lets hope Steve the dive is not entirely like the stock market would hate to shoot up 100 points too fast.

Ber Rabbit:
I REFUSE and I mean REFUSE to do math in public, it's DISGUSTING :whack:
:D Ber :lilbunny:

One person flashes fingers, the other person totals them and signals back. Generally limited to a total of 5 (one hand). If you can calculate air consumption, you can add to 5! If one of you is narced, results may vary. :D

Divin'Hoosier:
It's not surprising at all, but I think you've layed out an AWESOME plan for your team. I also really like the way you're all getting together to do a practice dive in preparation for Toby. Way to go!

We're also going to practice various air sharing drills tonight (with the ponies) as well as free flows. I may do mask drills.

Ber Rabbit:
Years ago my husband said they would plan a dive similar to their intended trip profile, a DM and one set of geared-up divers would wait on the surface to serve as rescue divers.

We could do that, but the last buddy pair would not have the security of rescue divers overhead. Depending on numbers, sling tanks could be transferred when the first pair (or group) surfaces.

Well everyone, Ber and I made the tacos and dessert last night. Ber managed to make the beef, cut all the veggies, clean-up, and I still was not done with the dessert. There has to be a better way to zest key limes! Our taste test of the dessert went well...I mean terrible. Ber and I may have to eat it all to spare you. :D :D

Does my streak of posts count if I post off topic?

scubaaron2003:
Yeah, Ber and you know I would not have enough air to make it through the deal. And lets hope Steve the dive is not entirely like the stock market would hate to shoot up 100 points too fast.

I think to behave the the market, we'd have to figure out how to levitate above quarry before plunging to 100 feet, then back to the surface! In either case, it is a very painful experience! :D

trucker girl:
BTW, I'll get a serious kick out of slingin' my 2.7 cu ft Spare Air if Mike says that'll do... I wonder if it will free flow.

At least it's air. And you might get a breath or two out of the BC on the way up.

I'm going to buy a sharp knife today. No, not for diving- I'd poke a hole in my BC bladder. For cutting tomatoes. Remember- somewhere I posted that I'd bring home-made salsa. That will depend on the tomatoes. I got good ones but I haven't tasted them yet. Bad tomatoes= bad salsa. Good tomatoes= good salsa.

Ber- I refuse to do math in public, too. These engineer types can keep that market all to themselves...

Back
Top Bottom