Gilboa Dec 10th,11th ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
Sure get a lot of mileage out of my NOT having a drysuit.................... YET

Go on, rub it in, get all you can outta it, make me look like a baboon.
One of these days soon, I'll have a shiny new one. :) (good rhyme, eh?)

have no fear Randy- - mine is a "lucky find" from ebay that is probably ready to fall apart at any second thus making it an "unlucky buy".... :) So the table will turn all too soon...

Offer was serious though, if you'd like a ride let me know. Looks like I might be bringing another person up from "down here" and he too is going to brave it wet...

and ummm you might want to give up those thoughts on composing notes for Hallmark cards...

Bob see you Saturday! ! Any new mexican places? :)

Dave

caverdave:
snip..

and ummm you might want to give up those thoughts on composing notes for Hallmark cards...
He just can't catch a break, can he? :D

caverdave:
Bob see you Saturday! ! Any new mexican places? :)

Dave

There is one all the way across Findlay that you haven't tried yet... it's pretty good, but kinda out of the way (going to Findlay) for those coming from the south (there's short cuts around Lima for getting to Gilboa).

bob

Bob, do you take 65 north out of Lima as a shortcut?

Just FYI, the quarry doesn't open until 10am, he's on winter hours now.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Just FYI, the quarry doesn't open until 10am, he's on winter hours now.
Ber :lilbunny:
Wake up and smell the nitrox dear!

:11doh:

What time does the quarry open??

I'm not clear on that..

*laughing*

Randy43068:
Bob, do you take 65 north out of Lima as a shortcut?

No... anything out of Lima is NOT a shortcut... just north of that are a couple of options though.

I tend to use exit 130 (?Bluelick) and take Slabtown Rd north (4-way stop sign) into Columbus Grove (jog west less than 1mile through town to reach 65), then 65 into Ottawa, and then jog east to Gilboa on 224/15. That's not the most direct though, but that's also the route I use when going between Cincinnati and Archbold:wink:, so I just stick with it.

I think ScubaPolly and Ken Hyatt use the next exit north (?135), which uses a road that comes out much closer to Gilboa. I haven't tried that one yet, but might next time.

Bluelick Road. When I'm in town (Lima) I take 65 north, take the side streets to get there. But if on sebentyFive I'd take Bluelick, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom