Gilboa Dec 10th,11th ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
Randy Smith has NO drysuit.

No drysuit diving will be done by above mentioned individual until such time as a suitable one can be secured from a reputable source for less than market value.

End of press release.

:D

ohhh crap Randy you make me laugh... I gotta stop looking at this board during work hours...

See everyone Saturday. Looks like Brian will be coming up so Randy again the offer is there if you want a ride... I'm probably going to throw in a campstove and pots to warm up water for Brian...

Berr - you coming w/ tent- - that would be way too cool and will be a pleasure to meet you.

Anyone thinking about Florida for January and/or February? At the very least I'm starting to gather a trip for Feb 17th weekend drive all night, dive couple days and then head on back... ?!?!?

Hmmmm just thinking about it.... I'd like some sort of whitty signature and "Randy43068 has no drysuit" might work out fairly well... ;-)

Dave

caverdave:
... I'm probably going to throw in a campstove and pots to warm up water for Brian...

Thanks, I'll bring some extra, back-up hot chocolate, as well as trying out my new thermos!:wink:

speedhound:
Thanks, I'll bring some extra, back-up hot chocolate, as well as trying out my new thermos!:wink:

Thanks for the Hot Chocolate Brian! Good meeting and diving with you!

Thanks also to Dave, Scott (scooter), and Penny for a good dive!

Air temp was about 25F, and water temp was 45F, but it felt good to get back into the water for a dive, especially since I spent most of the time on the new scooter!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D

bob

wb416:
Thanks for the Hot Chocolate Brian! Good meeting and diving with you!

Thanks also to Dave, Scott (scooter), and Penny for a good dive!

Air temp was about 25F, and water temp was 45F, but it felt good to get back into the water for a dive, especially since I spent most of the time on the new scooter!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D

bob
I was fortunate enough to spend some time tucked in behind your crotch strap.:05: I found it quite enjoyable.

Brian, so nice to meet you. Next time, bring the dog too. :) LUV that dog. Thanks for the hot chocolate, that really hit the spot.

wb416:
Penny picks on him, so I figured that meant he was fair game!!! :D

But.... Penny picks on EVERYONE!

Edit... I was beginning to feel sorry for starting to pick on Penny... Then I read post # 34... Such feelings quickly disappeared....

pennypue:
I was fortunate enough to spend some time tucked in behind your crotch strap.:05: I found it quite enjoyable.

Brian, so nice to meet you. Next time, bring the dog too. :) LUV that dog. Thanks for the hot chocolate, that really hit the spot.

You're welcome,
It was good to meet and dive with you, Bob, and Scott...perhaps next time in warmer climes?!
It was a "fun" dive, definitely good experience..and great to get wet again..woohoo! (I still can't get over seeing the ice fishermen on the way to the quarry!)

Cheers,
Brian

PS Randy, I didn't have a drysuit and I still dove....possibly even broke a speed record from the dock to the changing rooms....but it was still a dive!

speedhound:
You're welcome,
It was good to meet and dive with you, Bob, and Scott...perhaps next time in warmer climes?!
It was a "fun" dive, definitely good experience..and great to get wet again..woohoo! (I still can't get over seeing the ice fishermen on the way to the quarry!)

Cheers,
Brian

PS Randy, I didn't have a drysuit and I still dove....possibly even broke a speed record from the dock to the changing rooms....but it was still a dive!

Randy?? RANDY????
Did you hear that???????

I didn't hear a thing! No wait, wait... Yeah, that's it! I'm hearing someone, yeah it's speedhound coughing and sniffling. Sounds like he's catching pneumonia! :)

Randy43068:
I didn't hear a thing! No wait, wait... Yeah, that's it! I'm hearing someone, yeah it's speedhound coughing and sniffling. Sounds like he's catching pneumonia! :)

:whack::whack:
I need you for practicing OOAs!! How am I to ever pass fundies if you won't come out to play?:05:

Back
Top Bottom