Gilboa - Labor Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Popeye once bubbled...

"Quarryrat

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn."

Wait a minute....

We already have... :)

And we probably will again :)

I wonder if the "Bow Babe" will consider coming down for this? I'll be diving with Jim Waytt on July 31st. I will suggest that we hoist a cold one fer ya après dive.

I was just wondering if people are still coming to this thing....

No one has posted in a whil, and I for one am going to be there on Saturday, but only on Saturday. I'm not going to have the luxury to stay overnight....wife keeps mumbling something about the new house, baby on the way...etc. etc.

Anyway, I'm still going...is anyone else?

I will have to check and see what is going on... if everything looks ok it will be myself and one of my local dive buddies for the weekend.... :eek:ut:

I'll post back and let you guys know for sure. It would be great to meet some people from the site... or would it? :wink:

I'm still planning on making the drive out. I'll probably drag my brother down as well...

and looking forward to it.

We'll have to do another roll call to get good numbers now that we're getting close!

Rachel

I am not certain my brother is going anymore, but my buddy (bhumm) may still be considering making the trip for the day.

I'm still in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom