Gilboa - new years day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My house heater died and I had to get it fixed.

Didnt you have a Whites drysuit Ken?..

Oh, sorry to hear about the house problem. Hopefully you got it fixed so it will last for a good long time. Not a good time of the year to have that happen.

Yes, I do have a Whites drysuit. Why?

Ken

Oh, sorry to hear about the house problem. Hopefully you got it fixed so it will last for a good long time. Not a good time of the year to have that happen.

Yes, I do have a Whites drysuit. Why?

Ken

It better last me. I had to purchase a whole new furnace.

I aksed because you said you dove wet.

Sounds like you guys had fun.

Great video, Jessica.... Was great too!

I would have loved to have come out, but I'm home for break. I did manage to get in a 75 minute dive at Dutch on new years eve day. 25 and snowing on the surface, 42 in the water.

John,
nice video and thanks for sharing...must have missed you guys but looks like you had a good time...
Don

Ken always dives wet. I have never seen him in his Drysuit

OK, that's not quite true. One minute, let me check my dive log . . . . . it says I've got at LEAST 30 dry suit dives. 2 of which were not in my own, they were in a rental DUI suit out at Monterey. So, out of almost 3 years owning a dry suit, I've got, ummm, 10 dives a year in it.

Ken

PS, I checked out Choby's video from last year - I dove dry last year on NYD!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom