Hello from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen 70+ of viz at Gilboa too when it has been very calm (no winds), no rain, and no students for several days. It was only a few times midweek or before the weekend diving has started in earnest, but it was magical to float there midwater on the shallow side and scan all around see everything in the crystal clear water.

Is anybody planning on heading over to Gilboa? I'm wanting to go this Saturday

Is anybody planning on heading over to Gilboa? I'm wanting to go this Saturday
Would love to will be unable to head down there till early this fall. I will be sending my boys down if they are going to have the youth weekend again this year.

Welcome to the board. Going to my 50th H.S. reunion this year in Bowling Green. Just learned a few years ago how close Gilboa was to BG, although I didn't dive back then.

Welcome to the board. Going to my 50th H.S. reunion this year in Bowling Green. Just learned a few years ago how close Gilboa was to BG, although I didn't dive back then.
Gilboa is a great place to dive, there is so much to see, and is very friendly for the beginner diver. The water temp can get a bit chilly at the tubes to see Jason at about 60ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom