Gilboa - Sept. 13-14, 2008?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Will anyone be visiting Gilboa the weekend of September 13 & 14? It is the weekend Ohio State meets the Trojans, but it's a late game and might offer the chance to dive and watch football in the same day!

I think I can. But, I think I'll bring my 7mm suit, not the 3mm . . . . that 55* water was a bit cold yesterday.

Ken

Will anyone be visiting Gilboa the weekend of September 13 & 14? It is the weekend Ohio State meets the Trojans, but it's a late game and might offer the chance to dive and watch football in the same day!

I'm not sure if you dive with a LDS , S.O.D.A. is going to be up there on that date if you need someone to dive with

Cool. I picked this weekend because I knew SODA would be up, which usually draws a few folks out.

I'd like to head over to Findlay (or somewhere) to catch the OSU-USC game Saturday night.

Well, this weekend is looking like it will be a lot of rain and thunderstorms. I'll play this by ear a little, but I think I may avoid camping in the rain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom