Gilboa...Sunday...10 October...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well, as my life has finally settled down, I am making myself leave the house and dive on Sunday.

My brother and I will be up at Gilboa if anyone would like to join us, please feel free.

I haven't been in the water since the end of May...and I'm going to spend some time blowing bubble this weekend. I'm excited.

-T

Big-t-2538:
Well, as my life has finally settled down, I am making myself leave the house and dive on Sunday.

My brother and I will be up at Gilboa if anyone would like to join us, please feel free.

I haven't been in the water since the end of May...and I'm going to spend some time blowing bubble this weekend. I'm excited.

-T

Life does have a way of happening doesn't it Tony? I haven't been wet since Labor day weekend. Have fun, & wish i could be there.

Wish that I could be there, but I will be diving wrecks in Port Sanilac.

If I get blown off, expect me in Gilboa though.

Have a great day diving!

Have fun! Hubby was planning to go up on Saturday but I don't know if he's diving Sunday also. I'm having a "girl's night" at the house so he had to get lost for the weekend :wink:
Ber

Good news! I'll be there on Sunday along with some of my COP buddies. There will be 4 or 5 of us. We'll look you up. Where might you be when you get there? We're going to try to be there someplace between 9 and 10 in the morning.

And if they can't make it, (which happens with these guys on more than one occasion) maybe we can dive together...

Randy43068:
Good news! I'll be there on Sunday along with some of my COP buddies. There will be 4 or 5 of us. We'll look you up. Where might you be when you get there? We're going to try to be there someplace between 9 and 10 in the morning.

And if they can't make it, (which happens with these guys on more than one occasion) maybe we can dive together...

Cops? MMMMM, I might be up there on Sunday with my dive buddy. Might bring my daughter too.

It's looking more and more likely all the time. :11ztongue

pennypue:
Cops? MMMMM, I might be up there on Sunday with my dive buddy. Might bring my daughter too.

It's looking more and more likely all the time. :11ztongue

Yep, COPS.. but don't get too excited, I'm the best looking one of the bunch. That's not saying much, either(snickering). :eyebrow:

But we're a lot of fun! Hope to see you there on Sunday. Not sure where we'll set up yet so let me know and I'll say hello.

I'm going to try to fit the grill in amongst everything and cook some brats. I get 'em from one of the Italian delis here in Columbus. So if I can get that worked out you're more than welcome to have some.

Randy

Randy43068:
Yep, COPS.. but don't get too excited, I'm the best looking one of the bunch. That's not saying much, either(snickering). :eyebrow:

But we're a lot of fun! Hope to see you there on Sunday. Not sure where we'll set up yet so let me know and I'll say hello.

I'm going to try to fit the grill in amongst everything and cook some brats. I get 'em from one of the Italian delis here in Columbus. So if I can get that worked out you're more than welcome to have some.

Randy

Oh Randy, looks has nothing to do with it. It's the uniform, the gun and the handcuffs. :wink:

But, alas, looks like we are going to stay a little closer to home and go to Blue Springs in Indiana. But I'll be looking for those uniforms.......I need to get pulled over for speeding, I'm going to claim entrapment. If ya'll didn't look so good in those uniforms I wouldn't have to misbehave. :eyebrow:

Hi JC,

We'll probably get there sometime before 10AM and do 2 - 3 dives. We'll probably be there well into the afternoon.

Hope to see you there! I'm not sure where we'll set up. There are a couple of pretty new divers in the group so we'll most likely set up on the picknic tables close to the shallow entrance.

Jchoby:
Hope I can slip away and join U folks...how long to you plan being around on Sun

Cheers

JC

Back
Top Bottom