Girl talk: is there a bathroom on the boat???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doesn't that burn your eyes? I have Ultra Dawn at the house and it says "If Ultra Dawn gets in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water." I just learned the baby shampoo defogger trick this summer, had been using the free stuff until then.

Ber :bunny:

Ber Rabbit,

Any defog will burn your eyes. The trick is to rinse well. Johnson's No More Tears works almost as well and it won't burn your eyes if you aren't careful in rinsing. The free stuff isn't terribly effective and if you don't rinse well can cause eye infections.

DSSW,

WWW™

Wow, I didn´t thing my little "thought of the day" would get this far!!! LOL

I use Vel Rosita (a Mexican version of Woolite ) for defog. Yes, it does sting if you don´t rinse it out, however, I notice if I rinse it out too well, it will fog.

Ok, who is going to bring me a bottle of Dawn Special Care detergent? (for those days that I can´t find a big slow boat with a head? AND i´m hoping that it might help my swimsuits last longer, I seem to go through one every 2 months...)

As for the claim that the women´s bathroom is noiser than then men´s bathroom: HEY, at least we don´t talk about business and close deals in the bathroom while going to the bathroom!!! Only you guys do that!!!

Oh, one more thing, this was posted on the travelnotes board for those guys that don´t want to pee in their wetsuits: http://www.stadiumpal.com/

Sigh, I can´t believe I started this topic....

Achu

Achu,

There are 2 things most divers could do to make any defog work better.

1. Start with a dry mask. Dry it out before applying the solution.

2. Plan ahead. If you know you're going diving in two weeks put the solution in your mask now. Always get it in at least 8 hours before your next dive.

Stadiumpal doesn't look like anything I'll be using anytime soon.

It is extremely rare to hear anyone speak in a men's restroom. I doubt seriously that many business deals were ever closed in the can.

DSSW,

WWW™

Ummm....ya....interesting device.... I have a question though. Does it slosh around if you walk too fast? Talk in the men's room....it might happen....somewhere.

LMAO!

But couldn't he at least hook a plastic bag to the bottom of it? I mean there are some things that shouldn't be seen! What about the other people at the beach? (did you scroll down and read where they suggest you can use it?) A good idea but seems to be missing some parts if you aren't the only one that visits the area you "use".

=-) (Watch your step!)

Ber :bunny:

The bumper dumper is a riot. While I'm not the camping type, I can see how this would come in handy for those that are.
I bet they are taking ton of orders on the T shirts for Christmas. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom