Glad to be aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

With your experiences, I'll be looking forward to your contributions...

don
:D

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

With your experiences, I'll be looking forward to your contributions...

don
:D

Thanks, DandyDon. However, I gave up arguing when I walked away from the lawyer thing and started writing about diving. As a Texas diver, do you visit the Flower Gardens often? It's one of my favorite dives.

Never have been to The Gardens. I'd have to fly to Houston, then drive down, and the uncertainess has discouraged me. If I get to Houston, then learn they're not going because of weather - I'm stuck. At least with Calf or Florida I can find something else to do. Galveston is nice, but...

When is the Gulf weather most dependable, you know...?

The weather in the Gulf is most dependable in late July through August, barring, of course, any tropical weather near the Gulf of Mexico. It's great blue water, live-aboard diving at an affordable price over a weekend. You can visit my site at http://claycoleman.tripod.com and click on Underwaer Gallery #1 to see several photos from there.

Welcome aboard louisianadiver. I've learned a lot from these forums. Like what DandyDon said, I can't wait to learn from your experiences as well. See you around SB.

Hi there Louisianadiver!

Welcome to SB!

Diverlady

Back
Top Bottom