Hello From New Mexico!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, Nuke, I probably won't stay for much longer, but we'll see.

Heya viking dives! I dive with Deep Blue, and I've met you both briefly out in Santa Rosa. I've been thinking about reaching out and seeing if you guys offer the tech fundamentals class
I thought you looked familiar. I do offer an ITT and Advanced Sidemount. I've got another person who's looking to start next month as well. Give me a shout and we can discuss.

I was born in Albuquerque and grew up in Cruces. Joined the military right the before my 20th birthday.

A lot of people leave NM, like I did.

I left Texas to come here! Mountains, skiing, four seasons!

Heya viking dives! I dive with Deep Blue, and I've met you both briefly out in Santa Rosa. I've been thinking about reaching out and seeing if you guys offer the tech fundamentals class

He is the guy you want to work with in NM for what you want to do!

I don't have anything at all against NM, but I'd really like to live somewhere a bit more aquatic. I agree, the weather and scenery are wonderful.

That's great to hear! Diving in Abq I hear a lot of great things about Viking!

That's great to hear! Diving in Abq I hear a lot of great things about Viking!
That's always good to hear. Thanks! It was good to talk to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom