Glad to be aboard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snow...?! :frosty: It snowed in my part of Texas last Monday... :ice:

i'm so excited you have finally made the move and will no longer have to sit on the side and watch us from the shore!! next time we talk i hope you are going to tell me you have tix to cozumel yes?? getting close!
d. :palmtree:

Hi Robo!! Glad to hear from you. Even more glad that I will be sealing to Cozumel trip on Mon. I understand V wants to come. Hopefully I will hear from him soon. Looking forward to talking to Vivian and believe me, I am going to plug you to her big time in hopes of even better deals next time! I can get used to this Mexico schedule...Mazatlan in Nov-02, Playa Del Carmen in Sept 03, and Cozumel 04. Let's quit our jobs and open a joint Dive/Parasailing shop in tropical digs...yes? Joel can create the brand, I'll market it and you can run all the finances!!! No more shore watchin for me. STOKED!!!!! by the way, when is your final day of school?
j

Hey Don,

Sorry to hear 'bout the snow. I guess these things happen eh? At least you have your Santa Rosa trip coming up. Myself, I am heading to Cozumel for a week and the end of May! Stoked

Harv

Harvdog:
Hey Don,

Sorry to hear 'bout the snow. I guess these things happen eh? At least you have your Santa Rosa trip coming up. Myself, I am heading to Cozumel for a week and the end of May! Stoked

Harv

Yeah - it's a desert. Snow Monday morning, 90 F Friday afternoon. Hope it's warm for the Santa Rosa Dive-Party next weekened, but it'll be good training for my 3-day Calf Liveaboard next month. Then in June, go to Belize and sweat like a man...! :D

Sorry to hear about the SNOW...A Bad day here is 82 degrees and once during the winter at night it got down to 58...brrrrr..

Howdy from Houston! The best diving in Texas is the oil platforms and the Flower Gardens in the Gulf (out past the brown muck from the rivers along the coast). I'll be trying to catch a boat out of Freeport, TX in early May. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you what I'm looking at. Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Chicago is a fun city. I was there for a few days last summer when I did a road trip from Los Angeles to Victoria, BC to Chicago and back to LA via Route 66. Chicago was one of the highlights of the trip.

I'm sure Austin will be a nice change of pace though. Especially the weather!

Sounds like you're at the beginning of a whole new adventure. Enjoy the ride.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom