GLWC at Mermet this weekend (8/21-22)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys get tired of diving wrecks and decide to crawl around in the muck for a bit?

I would love to but I'm busy doing mapping dives for my DM this weekend.

James

James Goddard:
You guys get tired of diving wrecks and decide to crawl around in the muck for a bit?

James
Actually, I go to Mermet a lot. I live about half way between there and Lake Michigan. I'm gettin some of my northern buddies down to see what we downstaters are up to.

BTW, the viz was so bad in Lake Michigan a couple of weeks ago, we were running lines off the mooring line just to find our way back!

Daughter, usual buddy, is back in school. Do you have a pavilion? If OK, let me know so I can have Glen hold some Nitrox tanks for me.

Bill

I just might have to make the trip down there. Sounds like everybody who's anybody is going to be there...except James.

I had a great time diving with you guys. Ken, Jeff and Bill, it was great meeting you. We will definitly have to do it again sometime.

diverbob:
I had a great time diving with you guys. Ken, Jeff and Bill, it was great meeting you. We will definitly have to do it again sometime.
Same here. You should have stuck around, we had a couple of great dives today.

MgicTwnger:

I wanted to, but on that last dive I did with Brian yesterday, I had a lot of trouble clearing my ears, and then I felt a headache coming on, so I figured I should quit while I am ahead. I also wasnt looking forward to spending 50 bucks for a hotel room. I dont know if I will have it in my schedule this year, but next year maybe we can take a trip up to one of the lakes up north and do some diving up there together as well.

MgicTwnger:
All I can say is Glen needs to do a better job of training his animals in the petting zoo so they don't try to hijack the school bus. hehe

Back
Top Bottom