GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrsmitty already knows. Heb already has the day marked. Put him down for him and his posse.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I must have missed this thread but I will be coming along with my sister and Katy again so count us down for a group of three!

Excited for the halloween events! Can we dive in costumes? LOL

I guess I'll finally get to do my underwater pumpkin carving!

PvtStash - get out of the mud and going diving the big lakes. I would bet if Mike saw a couple of decent wreck dives in your log book, you would be looked at more favorable. As many of the wrecks are in the 70 -100 range you will get instant deep water experience and recognition as a qualified diver.

And to be honest, lots of dives at White Star wont enamor yourself with Mike.

I'm looking for Experience... Dare you Blaspheme The Pitt!?!... c'mon thats damn near 80' ... its not Nelson's ledges for cryin' out loud...

Maybe if I had all kinds of money like you 'Real' divers I'd have lots of non-Whitestar dives too... but I dont... I Will be doing a couple wreck dives this year but I'll also get about 100 "mere" quarry dives... its unfortunate that that doesnt count as Experience in you book...

I'm looking for Experience... Dare you Blaspheme The Pitt!?!... c'mon thats damn near 80' ... its not Nelson's ledges for cryin' out loud...

Maybe if I had all kinds of money like you 'Real' divers I'd have lots of non-Whitestar dives too... but I dont... I Will be doing a couple wreck dives this year but I'll also get about 100 "mere" quarry dives... its unfortunate that that doesnt count as Experience in you book...

While some of the stuff that you may consider truly deep does indeed require some serious pocket change, there are dives that captains will take you to that are cheaper than a trip to the quarry when you factor in all of expenses involved with diving a quarry. You just need to ask around. I know that a recreational dive with at least one of the captains that I know of would set you back quite a bit less than what most of us shell out at M & G. Ask around this forum and you will see what I mean. :).

To be fair, I know that it sounds like many of us spend a ton of money to go out. However, not everyone does. All kinds of different dives count as experience to most of us :).

Awesome on the pumpkin carving! Maybe this year I can finally get my advanced pumpkin carving certification...

I wonder how choosing costumes for others would go over?:confused: Any ideas who we could dress up as what?:eyebrow: I know, Diver Brian could be "John Holmes":rofl3:

Assuming Ariel isn't all worn out by October, she'll probably need a costume. Maybe a little pink princess costume would be appropriate...uh, make that inappropriate. :D

Doesn't an advanced pumpkin c-card require at least 5 pumpkin dives?:rofl3:

Awesome on the pumpkin carving! Maybe this year I can finally get my advanced pumpkin carving certification...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom