GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and i'm picking up Rab's propane tanks, i think that applies to gtxl1200 and mittendiver. Just so ya know.

Have fun, see you folks in the spring. It's going to be too muddy for me.

The weather's looking very much like it was last year. Friday was wet ... very wet. Sat and Sun were dry but cool.

Ted the fully service dive buddy and GLWC aficionado.

Dont forget also. I have Two now. 30 cup coffee makers. So no waiting for the late risers..
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh, and i'm picking up Rab's propane tanks, i think that applies to gtxl1200 and mittendiver. Just so ya know.

as long as your at his house picking up propane tanks throw Rob in the car and bring him with you..

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm hoping to leave right after class tomorrow so I should be there around 3-3:30. I had brownies I was going to bring but they didn't last a week with my roommates so I'll stop and pick something up on the way tomorrow. Also, I have an extra tank, a HP 95 with a Y-valve if anyone needs it.

as long as your at his house picking up propane tanks throw Rob in the car and bring him with you..

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, i offered... he hasn't decided yet. :shakehead: I guess he's scared of riding with a teenage driver, i've been told we're pretty bad. :rofl3:

I love the smell of Kielbasa cooking in the afternoon; it smells like...well, like a GLWC Meet & Greet.!!! As I write this, the Kielbasa's rich garlicky smell is gracing my home. I'm precooking it for Sat.

As the grand Poo-Ba of this party, I order no more dropouts!! Rab, Kt., Paula, you will all be missed; I hope to see you either on New Years Day at Gilboa or at the Spring M n G. Rab, I'll keep your green weights in my car for the next time we meet. See you tomorrow.

PS If anybody has an extra propane heater, I could use it in my tent; it sounds like it might get a little chilly at night, and since I'm not female, I'm not eligible for the bunkhouse:D oh, btw, Ted is the MAN!:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom