GLWC Fall MnG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leko916 invited me. Sounds like a good time. This will be my first MnG.

Hey we're about 2 mos. out, someone wanna create a sticky? We're looking at Friday the 15th-Sunday the 17th right? (Oct.)

Looks like we have a volunteered organizer! Thanks PVTSTASH! :rofl3:

Looking forward to another fun weekend with everyone!

Hmmm...I wonder if grimace has spotted the newly added twin mermaids?

Welcome to MnG amcordon. Since this is your first, we can put you down for supplying the steaks, right? It's an initiation thing. You only have to do it your first time.:wink:

everybody gets a 0.5oz steak! :D

everybody gets a 0.5oz steak! :D

That's okay. By the end of the night that 0.5 oz will be talked about as if it were 16 oz., People at MnG are always saying things are bigger than they really are. Especially Ted. :cool2: :D

at the rate things are going with my transfer, it looks like i will be able to make it!!!! Count me in for cheesecake!!!!

awesome!!!

I wanna go... Do you think I will be able to find a buddy to dive with??? :wink:

I don't need no stinking buddy to dive with anymore, but for you I'll make an exception; you seem like a qualified diver,----or is that just a put-on?

Back
Top Bottom