GLWC Spring M&G April 15-17, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to make sure this keeps moving forward and to correct my spelling :coke:

The Food List

Denny: Keilbasa
Tim Bixler: Ribs Chicago style
Ryan Mays: "Newbie" Steak Kabobs & Jenny's Oreo Balls
JChoby: will bring something hot... Prob baked ziti
Jen: Hot chocolate and something else....

Sorry guys and gals, but I'm out for the Spring M&G. I'll be doing the first Great Lakes tech charter of the season off of Chicago. We're diving the Thomas Hume! It's an opportunity I just can't pass up.

I hope to make it to the Fall M&G.

Sorry guys and gals, but I'm out for the Spring M&G. I'll be doing the first Great Lakes tech charter of the season off of Chicago. We're diving the Thomas Hume! It's an opportunity I just can't pass up.

:eek:fftopic:

That looks like an awesome dive. Not much for details on the web. Only shows it as deeper than 150ft. Do you have more details on the wreck? Who are you diving with? Only thing I saw about the wreck was that A&T recovery was the only ones with numbers for the wreck (probably outdated info) and that they were working with the MSRA.

:focus:

Will miss you at M&G. Hopefully we can catch up sooner than fall M&G.

Sorry about that, Jim. We'll miss you at M & G. Remember, I'm available just about any time.

I am out for Spring as well (not that I have been seein in a while anyways) due to sons birthday party. Will try and make it in the fall

I hope to be there. That weekend coincides with by kid's Spring Break, where we normally head to Florida (hmmm...diving in 37 degree water at Gilboa or diving in 75 degree water in southern Florida...now that's a tough decision).

Due to my wife's new job this year, we may have to skip Florida this year...in which case, I'll be seeing everyone at the M&G.

Since they seem to be popular, I'll be bringing sausage and peppers again.

I'll confirm as we get closer.

John Walko

I think I may be missing as well. Trying to move into a new apartment that weekend. But we will see as the date nears.

Hey all, we are only three weeks out and I have to make a Kielbasa run to Toledo. I need to know how much to get. So far, just looking at the posts, it looks like we are going to have a small group; By my count, I see only 6 commits. if you're coming, and have not posted that fact, please do so. No matter what, I'm looking forward to the gathering.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom