GLWC T-shirts & Hats...on their way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Folks....

The shirts and hats are shipping out today.

Here is the final shipping costs for everyone (I just got it this morning)

Please pay Brian the total listed for your name. The total is a combination of your sub-total from earlier and the shipping cost we received this morning from Bay Supply.

For those of you who went in together to save on shipping, that amount was split evenly between # of members receiving shirts at one location.

For thse of you who did not indicate a shipping address, your order got lumped in with DiverBrian, and you need to contact him to get your shirt (if you're not sure who you are, PM me and ask).

If you need Brian's contact information, PM him or myself, and we can provide you with that.

Thanks again everyone.

-T

Big-t-2538:
Folks....

Here is the final shipping costs for everyone (I just got it this morning)

Please pay Brian the total listed for your name. The total is a combination of your sub-total from earlier and the shipping cost we received this morning from Bay Supply.

For those of you who went in together to save on shipping, that amount was split evenly between # of members receiving shirts at one location.

For thse of you who did not indicate a shipping address, your order got lumped in with DiverBrian, and you need to contact him to get your shirt (if you're not sure who you are, PM me and ask).

If you need Brian's contact information, PM him or myself, and we can provide you with that.

Thanks again everyone.

-T
Also, for the people that already paid me, I have that checked off. Thanks! So just send me the shipping money as appropriate and enjoy your shirts and hats.

Ok, I missed the ordering the first time around...

1. Can we still order shirts?

2. Is the logo on file with someone that I can order direct from?

3. Is it possible to get the logo on a patch to put on a stocking hat?

Dropping the check in the mail. Thanks Brian and Tony!

DBailey:
Ok, I missed the ordering the first time around...

1. Can we still order shirts?

2. Is the logo on file with someone that I can order direct from?

3. Is it possible to get the logo on a patch to put on a stocking hat?
As I understand it, there are a feww people interested in ordering shirts. To get the prices we did this time, we had to make a minimum order, but now that we have the artwork and everything submitted to the printer, the run on the second set of shirts will not take as long as it did this time around.

As of this time, we are not taking orders for shirts. Maybe someone could start a thread if there is interest in making a second run on these shirts?

Big-t-2538:
Folks....

-T
Man that must be super fast shipping, I received mine today.

Mitten Diver

Back
Top Bottom