Go Canucks Go!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, not in my nature... :D

As for Dallas, OUCH!!! That one SURE had to hurt last night, even I was almost hockeyed out after that game!!!

And yes it would be sweet, especially as Philly has a cheap team (although I don't mind Roenick), for them (being Dallas) to beat Hitchcock.

UPDATE UPDATE:

CANUCKS 1 - WILD 0

WOO HOO!!!
GO KLATT AND COOKE!!!

radagalf once bubbled...
As for Dallas, OUCH!!! That one SURE had to hurt last night, even I was almost hockeyed out after that game!!!

It would have hurt even more had I not been too tired and sleepy to care. Multiple overtime hockey games are sheer torture. I'm not so sure shootouts wouldn't be a better solution after a scoreless overtime period. :(

that the teams shoudl play 5 on 5... they worked so hard to get there as a team... it shouldn't be relegated to individuals (a la shootout...). Maybe a 4 on 4 after the first OT period would be a better way to go...

They were so tired by the end of that game.. my god... they could barely lift their feet.

Anyways, anyone on this board who reads this from Ottawa... ARE YOU PEOPLE SICK!???!!!

You have a President's trophy winning team, a team that is also playing VERY well in the playoffs and you CAN'T sell out your building??? As if there aren't people with money in the Ottawa area!!!

Its hard to count the Stars out now, but it looks like they may go the way of Detriot.

That hurts. So many chances. Giguere is totally on top.

TwoBit

Dallas, you are blowing my predictions out of the water!! Looks like we have some exceiting series here in round 2 folks. Vancouver is looking plain wierd, but managing to pull the games off. Dallas...Where are U? Philly is playing stronger than I expected, I thought that Ottawa would out "skill" them resulting in bad Philly penalties. Jersey is where I expected they would be.

Well, tonight the Canucks hare back at it. I think they will drop one of the next two games, but I'm hoping for better!!

Jimi

We aren't dead yet, but we're still in critical condition. Monday's Game 6 will tell a lot. If we can get it to 7 games, I like our chances. Stay tuned...

Either it goes to game 7 or the Stars are done.

It will be interesting to see how the Ducks react to getting beaten soundly.

It wil be interesting to see if the Stars get over confident. If they do, its all over.

NJ is gonna get to wait a bit until they play again. Its good to see Langenbrunner playing so well. He was a big fan fav in Dallas.

TwoBit

HOW 'BOUT THOSE DUCKS???!!!

First the number 2, then the number 1.... shades of the Dodgers of '88 - when the best team didn't win the series, but the hottest team did.

The dux are surely the hottest team.

I'm a Cal homer - so shoot me. The King(s) are dead.... hail the foul from O' Cal.

K

I just hope that we have an "all coast" final when the Ducks meet the Canucks!! I will be glued to the set tomorrow night.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Jimi

Well, whaddaya know....Anaheim vs. Minnesota -- or should I say, Mickey Mouse vs. Bullwinkle :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom