Go La Salle!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh god i was sooooooo hoping no one would bring that up...

did you know that i texted my friend immediately after the game (she works in the office of the DLSU System President) and i demanded a public apology and that the POS be fired????

nakakahiya!!! style jolog!!! aaaaaaarrrrgh!!!!

Jag

PS
bawi nalang kami next thursday... kick FEU's *** one more time hehehehe

PS2
la salle issued a public apology and the POS manager "voluntarily withdrew from the team"

pssst, ako i condemn that guy's actions ha... malinis konsyensya ko

on the other hand, with regard to the FEU players... dun sila maghanap ng trabaho sa company ng ateneo grad... no vacancies in our companies hahahahaha

besides, hassle ang 6-foot-plus na kargador sa pier... di sila kasya sa cargo hold

Jag <--- evil evil shugee

Animo LaSalle??? That's like cheering for the Red Sox. :l:

:D

hello. maroon ako eh. hindi naman kasali. tamaraw na lang muna ko. iucn endangered na eh, conservationist ako :D. tsaka nambabatok kasi mga archers. haha. :peace:

anyway, good luck sa game tomorrow :)

awww... don't take it too hard... lagi nga nila sinasabing bobo kami diba? tapos they'll come applying for a job in our companies...

ok lang yun if they call you guys "morons" or similar stuff... you'll end up running the country naman e...

Jag

PS
is that a good thing? hahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom